Information on how to participate and prize details form part of the Terms & Conditions.
By taking part in this contest, all persons participating herein agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is open to all registered members of AsiaOne residing in Singapore.
- The contest runs from 15 January to 30 June 2012. All game score submissions must be received no later than 29 Feb, 31 Mar, 30 Apr, 31 May & 30 June 2012, 23:59hr.
- Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, improper or late entries without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
- Participants must submit their game scores with all mandatory detail fields in order to be eligible as a complete entry.
- There is no limit to the number of times the game can be played however only the LATEST score will be taken as the eligible entry.
- Each participant is entitled to win ONE prize only.
- Winners will be determined by the highest score registered.
- Winners will be contacted by end of the month to collect their prizes from RHB Bank. Winners will be responsible for collecting their own Prizes. The date(s), time(s) and venue(s) of the collection will be notified via email.
- Prizes that are not collected by expiry date notified in the email will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Prizes must be utilized within the specified validity period and no requests for extensions will be entertained.
- Employees of SPH & RHB Bank including all its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families are not eligible for the contest.
- The judges' decision on all matters relating to this contest will be final and binding on all persons participating in this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- SPH and all its participating partners reserve the right to publish or display the name, picture, identification card number and city of residence of the winner of this contest for advertising and publicity purposes.